Learn Swordfighting and Medieval Martial Arts! We have programs in Longsword, Sword & Shield, Foil, Sabre and Épée for kids, youths, teens and adults. Girls, boys, women and men of all ages can learn either Armizare or Fencing – or both! There’s no limit to your opportunity to develop!
Foil, Sabre & Épée
The art that gives a lifetime of enjoyment! Learn a complete range of skills, starting with fundamentals and leading to sophisticated techniques for a lifetime of successful, enjoyable fencing. Classes teach technical skills, tactical skills, fencing strategy, and bouting. Fencers can fence recreationally or decide to compete.
Historical European Martial Arts
HEMA is one of the fastest-growing martial studies in the world today! Learn to use the medieval longsword, single-hand sword & shield, dagger, polearms, and hand-to-hand techniques. Based on medieval “how-to” manuscripts, Armizare is a complete martial arts system taught with an emphasis on safety, control, and skill at arms.
A New Edge on Fitness
Fun, Fitness & Flexibility! SwordForm Fitness uses the two-handed European Longsword to work through solo movement exercises, strikes and parries to build aerobic fitness, strength, balance, flexibility and coordination. Warm-ups prepare your body for the workout, cool-downs extend flexibility, leaving your body strong and toned.
Child and Youth Classes also include games to build skills. ~ Equipment provided in all Beginning & SwordForm classes.
• Learn to integrate mind and body
• Improve strength, balance, coordination, reflexes, and flexibility
• Programs allow individual progress while training and having fun with peers
• Teaches self-confidence, discipline, and respect of self and others
• A traditional European training system for complete physical & mental training
• Head Instructor is a professionally trained & certified Fencing Master
• All Academy instructors trained by the Head Instructor