Learn Swordfighting and Medieval Martial Arts! We have programs in Longsword, Sword & Shield, Foil, Sabre and Épée for kids, youths, teens and adults. Girls, boys, women and men of all ages can learn either Armizare or Fencing – or both! There’s no limit to your opportunity to develop!
2101 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene OR
The art that gives a lifetime of enjoyment! Learn a complete range of skills, starting with fundamentals and leading to sophisticated techniques for a lifetime of successful, enjoyable fencing. Classes teach technical skills, tactical skills, fencing strategy, and bouting. Fencers can fence recreationally or choose to compete.
HEMA is one of the fastest-growing martial studies in the world today! Learn to use the medieval longsword, single-hand sword & shield, dagger, polearms, and hand-to-hand techniques. Based on medieval “how-to” manuscripts, Armizare is a complete martial arts system taught with an emphasis on safety, control, and skill at arms.
A New Edge on
Fun, Fitness & Flexibility! SwordForm Fitness uses the two-handed European Longsword to work through solo movement exercises, strikes and parries to build aerobic fitness, strength, balance, flexibility and coordination. Warm-ups prepare your body for the workout, cool-downs extend flexibility, leaving your body strong and toned.
Child and Youth Classes also include games to build skills. ~ Equipment provided in all Beginning & SwordForm classes.
• Learn to integrate mind and body
• Improve strength, balance, coordination, reflexes, and flexibility
• Programs allow individual progress while training and having fun with peers
• Teaches self-confidence, discipline, and respect of self and others
• A traditional European training system for complete physical & mental training
• Head Instructor is a professionally trained & certified Fencing Master
• All Academy instructors trained by the Head Instructor